Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Winner of Tuesday's Contest


Congratulations to devildogwife, winner of a $15 ecard to one of these great places: Target, Wal-Mart, PayPal, or Barnes and Noble! Note: Her husband and daughter put this tree up because she had surgery. How thoughtful and what an outstanding job they did. The train below your tree put you above the rest for me! My business partner gave you the thumbs up because her son is a Marine so she heartily gave her "OORAH" to you.


I have no doubt that, should I have been absent, my Christmas Tree would have missing limbs, burned out lights, broken bulbs, and some kind of sticky substance sticking to the needles. Yep, that's my family.

Thank you to all of those who entered your tree for consideration! It was enjoyable to look at them all because they ALL were so very beautiful (and might I add, this was a very hard thing to choose). Please enter today's contest and it will test your creative abilities. Check back and play all week long at FFYB's Holiday Blog Contest!


~Kelly

0 comments: