No luck here today! This will take some thought and your creativity. Make an acrostic from any of these words:
CHRISTMAS
HOLIDAYS
FESTIVE
The theme is "Homeschooling in December". I chose this because I am interested in seeing what school looks like in your home in this crazy month. Do you keep the same schedule? Do you try new things? Do you do a whole year's worth of art class in one month? Are you finding a lot of your subjects are falling under the "lifeskills" section?
School in my home changes. My sons have figured out how everything applies to education. "Mom, this counts as.........." . Sometimes they are right on the money, and other times I have to say "no, although that attempt may apply to creative writing if you put it on paper!" My youngest two sons are having mostly music this week. At one point I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. You would never have recognized Feliz Navidad, but boy, they sure played with some gusto there. Other times I wanted to whack them over the head. They were willing participants. It got them out of math class and it changed up our schedule enough to be festive.
Pick your acrostic and share how your school looks this month!
Winner receives a $15 ecard to their choice of the following stores:
Barnes and Noble
Target
Walmart
PayPal
(note- Friday's winner receives $25!)
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Contest #3 Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment