Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without this great classic by Dr. Suess. No matter what your age, I'll bet you still watch the cartoon when on TV and sing the song when you think no one is listening! You'll get this great hardcover book and a coupon for a FREE Pockets of Time for How the Grinch Stole Christmas from FFYB! We want you to play even if you have this book and our product. Why not give it as a gift to someone who may not have the book? 

FOR TUESDAY'S GIVEAWAY all you have to do is blog, tweet, comment on our Facebook page or yours, or leave raving reviews for us on Currclick (if you have recently bought from us there). If you left comments and reviews yesterday please blog, tweet, review, or comment something new today. REMEMBER that when you do this you are entering for TODAY's contest but you are racking up your entries for FRIDAY's CASH PRIZE GIVEAWAY.
Remember to email us the location of your comment and give us your name and address. Emails can be sent to info@fortunatelyforyoubooks.com
Please send in any entries before 11:00 PM EST. You will be contacted late tonight or tomorrow morning if you are the winner.
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Day Two Giveaway
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Oh,I love , How The Grinch Stole Christmas.It brings back memories of my dad.We watched it together every Christmas.Now I watch it with my kids.
LoL Yes I'm one of those who still sings the song ... but I don't care if anyone is listening or not! :)
My kids LOVE the music on the blog.
How did I miss this one?!?!
Mo
Post a Comment